The Capnostream™ 20p patient monitor is built on a legacy of proven performance. For nearly two decades, clinicians have relied on Microstream™ technology for an accurate, continuous view of ventilation adequacy on intubated and non-intubated patients, from neonate to adult. The new Capnostream™ 20p monitor, with the Apnea-Sat Alert feature, alerts caregivers to repetitive patterns of apneas and oxygen desaturation, revealing a more complete picture of a patient’s respiratory status.
Dual Parameter Monitor
- Supports current standards of care by providing etCO2 and SpO2 measurements.
Smart Alarm Management™ Integrated Algorithms1,2
- The Capnostream™ 20p patient monitor with Microstream™ includes Smart Alarm Management™ Integrated Algorithms, a suite of algorithms proven to reduce alarms and simplify the use of patient monitoring to enhance patient safety and improve clinical efficiency.
Smart Breath Detection™
- Screens out low amplitude ‘non-breath’ etCO2 excursions like, talking, crying or snoring.
Smart Alarm for Respiratory Analysis™ (SARA)
- Reduces clinically insignificant alarms.†
- Alerts clinicians to clinically significant changes in pulse oximetry.
Integrated Pulmonary Index™ Algorithm (IPI )
- IPI algorithm presents one value that demonstrates real-time respiratory status based on etCO2, RR, PR and SpO2.††
Apnea-Sat Alert™ Algorithm (ASA )†††
- Tracks and reports apneas per hour and oxygen desaturation index, and provides the data in trend reports.
- Compatible with central monitoring systems and interfaces with nurse call systems and electronic medical records.
- Provides convenient bedside documentation.